It's 10:45 a.m. on Tuesday. I have a lot to do in my classes. I have a lot of writing to do, a lot of synthesis of research, a lot of watching powerpoint presentations . . . a lot. I need to get it done today so I can have a life for the rest of the week.
So why am I writing in my blog? I don't know. You tell me.
Oh yea, I remember! It's because I'm an idiot.
I have told myself that I can't go outside (except to drop off and pick up Annie at the busstop) unless I'm done with my homework. Sometimes this works great. Today, not so much.
Motivation seems to be the only thing that is holding me back this semester. That and the inability to stay up past 8:00 p.m. without falling asleep on the keyboard. Why does this semester have to be the boring semester?
I would much rather play with my new toys. My birthday came early this year and I got a Nook (so much fun!) and a food dehydrator (it was on sale, birthdays are allowed to come early when things are on sale!). I would much rather read a good book or dry a bunch of peaches than write about another boring aspect of research-based learning. Urgh.
I also love that I'm almost done with Annie's Halloween costume! Almost means I still have a little ways to go on it - and that "little ways" is so much more fun than homework. Once I post pictures, you will be sore amazed - especially because I did it all without a pattern!! Oh, how I love Halloween costumes! She's going to be Jessie from Toy Story. And yes, we are trying to teach her how to yodel.
So now I have no excuse. I need to . . . wait a minute . . . I think I need to do my laundry.
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have the same problem, procrastinating. Probably why I've developed the talent of coming up with my best ideas at the last minute. Annie will be the CUTEST Jessie. If you need a Buzz or Woody, I've got one of each at my house! Miss you! :)
Post a Comment