For my birthday this year, John gifted me with family photos. We "split" a session and had the photographer come in for Zoe's infant shots yesterday and we'll finish with family photos in a couple of weeks when I feel a little better about my body.
Our fabulous photographer (Terri Moore for those of you who know her) sent one little picture of Zoe from yesterday's session. Zoe peed, pooped and cried for most of the session and Terri was not only patient and kind, she was calm and assuring me that this was par for the course. I just love her.
Enjoy this photo - more to come!
Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Now that's a "money" shot. I can't wait to get my hands on her bittyness.
love love love!!! can't wait to see the rest..
The deleted comment was mine, I logged into a different account and it said Mecham, instead of Lane. :) Zoe looks so much like Annie!! Love to picture and can't wait to see more!!!
Post a Comment