Today I'm teaching preschool for the second time since Annie started her little co-op preschool. She loves going to preschool at these different ladies houses - she loves her friends, she loves showing me what she did that day (and then doing it again with her Dad when he comes home), and she loves picking out her show-and-tell for the day.
What's so great about this preschool is that most of these women have done it for years and years - and they put up with those of us who are just learning. I think I'm doing pretty good - except I have the letter "E" to deal with. We did elephants on Tuesday - and today we're working with Eskimos. I'm glad I picked up some Eskimo books in Alaska when we were there last Summer - I think the kids are going to like it.
I'll put some pictures up of these beautiful kids when I figure out where the pictures are on my computer (Help me John!).
Love you!
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hey, are you doing Joy School or a different co-op program? I did Joy School with Paul and although I don't love the curriculum 100% it was a good and economical choice.
congrats on the blog. i'm glad to have a way to hear about your adventures! XO XO XO
Hey You!
I have a great advantage because of these amazing women in the group I'm in have done Joy School and they have done other preschools. So our curriculum is loosely based on Joy School - but it incorporates some other things these women have learned over the years (three of these women have five or more kids - and the ones I'm teaching are their 4th, 4th and 5th kids respectively - and they have done this with all of their kids). They are amazing resources. I really like it so far!
Love you bunches!
Post a Comment