If anyone is still in blogland, I want to give you a gift. A gift of good writing. Excellent, thought-provoking, beautifully-spelled writing. Just go to www.theapronstage.com
You're welcome.
Merry Christmas to all . . .
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Stephanie--I love reading your blog--you have such a beautiful, fun way of looking at life and enjoying it. I admit I check it every week--and just feel generally uplifted and glad people like you exist on this planet. I'm so sad that we moved farther apart. I'd love to have learned some cooking and homemaking skills from you--you are so good! You make me hungry whenever I read! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
Lora Westphal
Thanks for the link. I checked it out and you're right - beautifully-spelled writing indeed. Louise Plummer has a way of making me want to laugh and cry at the same time.
Post a Comment