We're heading off to experience another camping adventure! We love to camp and over the years we have been blessed with some amazing camping opportunities. This one will prove no different, I'm sure.
The best thing about camping is not caring about dirt or appearance. The only make-up I bring is lip balm (not even gloss for camping) and I wear a sport's bra the whole time I camp. I know I look better in a regular bra, but when I'm camping, I really don't want to fuss with underwire. My uni-boob is part of the charm of camping, just like that funky smell you sometimes get in your tent. Plus, you can sleep comfortably in a sport's bra - which is necessary if you need to empty your bladder in the middle of the night and you don't want to give other campers a reason to mock you.
We just bought new fishing poles and mine's pink! It's an honest-to-goodness fishing pole, though, made by the same people that made John's stodgy black model. Mine's just cuter. The guy at Cabella's promised that the fish wouldn't make fun of me. It's almost as cool as Annie's "Barbie" fishing pole. It will be a new experience to give to Annie - and hopefully she won't be grossed out by any of it.
If you need me for anything, we're going to be camping near Yosemite at a place called Lundy Lake. It's a place that John's grandmother used to take their grandkids and John and his siblings remember it fondly. They may or may not have phones there . . . I'm hoping they don't. You shouldn't need me for anything anyways.
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Enjoy you lucky lady!
Post a Comment