
I realize that I don't put many pictures on my blog anymore. I blame it on John - he likes to take RAW photos. It makes them easier to edit, but you need to put it through a couple of programs to make them usable on the web.
I wait for him to do it.
We did it for the first time in six months yesterday.
Sorry for the delay.
Here's some highlights of the past six months.
One of the more awesome pictures of my daughter . . . with a living creature in her hands. This was right before she played "worm circus" with the worm and the loops on her Barbie fishing pole. Good times.

Why was she playing "worm circus?" Because we went to the circus with Grandma and Grandpa right before we went camping. Barnum and Bailey still put on a good show - and Annie was thrilled.


Here's a shot of our family - aren't we cute?

One of my favorite pictures from Disneyland. She just looks all happy and ear-y. Not to be confused with eerie. She's just cute.

Patriotic pretty girl. This was her outfit for her little 4th of July presentation that she had at Grammy's apartment.

Cute picture of a new five year old. Even if it was all the way back in April.
1 comment:
WORM CIRCUS! Sounds like something P.T. Barnum would have done.
Here's a worm circus:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8VHasiWrpU
Post a Comment