Annie came off the bus yesterday with the same goofy smile that she normally has. She ran to me and gave me a hug and, while still giggling, she told me she "got on yellow." I put my mommy face on and grabbed her hand and told her she was in "big trouble sister." I also told her that she should "wipe that smile off her face because it's nothing to smile about."
She then started laughing hysterically. "I'm just kidding. I got on green!"
She thought it was hilarious.
I'm glad I thought so, too.
I may be seriously jinxing this streak, but it's been a good five or six weeks of all "green" behavior at school. She is still loving the hot lunches she gets on Monday as a result of good behavior for the entire week. She seems to love school and she's making good choices with her friends.
Yea to conformity!
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment