1. Go and exchange the earrings that broke the first we tried to put them in Annie's ears.
2. Get pinstriping for the calendar I am now obligated to make because my sister-in-law made it look so darn cute (pictures to follow).
3. Go grocery shopping because all we have in the house after our trip is eggs and sour cream.
4. Sew up the loops on the new stockings that tragically broke with the heavy load. This needs to be done so they will be ready to take down and I won't have to remember to do it before putting them up next year.
5. Take down Christmas.
6. All of Christmas. No, really. Take it down.
7. Make bread.
8. Whilst making bread, Listen to new Andrea Boccelli CD I got from the Kentucky Lanes (thank you again!).
9. Find a place on the wall for the amazing portrait my mother painted of Annie as a baby (pictures to follow).
10. Wear flip flops all day and remember the chilly (make that cooooooold) week I just spent in Utah with the most amazing people.
Monday, January 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Stephanie---
wat kind of pin stripping are you afer? If you are talking vinyl...I do it so let me know and I can get you some!!!
Ps...that is Shannon Staker...from your ward...in case you can't figure it out!!!
Post a Comment