Monday, February 15, 2010

Up and Away

We just finished watching "Up" which has become my new favorite movie. I laugh and cry throughout it all. I simply love it! And I love sitting next to my baby-girl. The one who isn't so much of a baby anymore. The one who was so disappointed that we couldn't go over to a friends house today that she cried a little - and then I said "We can pop some popcorn and you can have a juice box and we can watch "Up" and it will be alright."

And it was.

It was that easy.

I wish sometimes that trials were that easy for me.

3 comments:

Lanes said...

Will watches 'UP' a couple times a week and I never get tired of watching with him. He has seen it so many times he runs around the house yelling, "Caw-Caw, RAWR!"

Only Pixar could create such an emotional roller coaster ride of a movie that's just as fun for adults as for kids (if not more so).

Love ya Sis. Give that little girl of yours a hug for us. Will keeps talking about wanting to play with his cousin Annie. We'll have to find a reason to get together soon.

- Jody

Patti said...

It's interesting that people either love UP or really dislike it. "SQUIRREL!" What's not to love about that???

Camille Bassett said...

I cried the first time I saw it. Its so sweet. I love that movie!