Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Because I love you

I happen to have some fun friends. I am fortunate to have a friend who is terribly talented in crafting. She actually just won So you Think you are Crafty! She's terribly amazing and wonderful with her crafting. She's also very nice. I like that I know that she's nice. It makes me feel a little smug.

She's giving away a $60 gift certificate to CSN - and I would like to enter multiple times. I want a Le Cruset stockpot - because all of the food network people have them in beautiful shades of mango and turquoise. This would only buy about 3/4 of it, but it would be a good start.

Go look at her site because she's awesome. And then be jealous because I get to go over to her house once a month and be all crafty with her.

I just love ya, Shannon!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Stephanie you are too nice!!! Hey go back over and leave another comment because you are a follower of mine...and then go back over and leave a comment because you picked what you wanted and posted it. That way you get all of your entries...and then post another time...because after all...I said you can enter four times!!! Good luck!!!

Unknown said...

Oh and stephanie...I happen to know of another gal giving away a $40.00 gift card to the CSN stores...her giveaway is open until the 9th!!!

http://simplystunningideas.blogspot.com/2010/04/im-back-and-with-giveaway.html?showComment=1273018337109_AIe9_BEUfyRMgKakgdcJSdc-SBqD2s7HlnNIwXC7C5iO6bYuVW1I0LQ6E2pdvbZeDkluWWOHcjVhET88uRcJU8dXx8u_fPtr-Tyo-a3dO2uGN2PVAlS68nlKAH-Nz17ZF5V7H7Sat_4CE03mGDyMLHLXesquoM9ump5JYtMC6fnl_XQy-Ab4d05L7fYL6PLvAwIp2mI21570FWqcwh7zG0aH7FjF3Em-mX6X4uM0TxYCtqrRIn2lqXv3qCb3aLBkD5vwlvRqFH73#c2547177888233573772

Anonymous said...

Oh my word, I went to check out her sites and you weren't kidding... she's amazing! Is there ANYTHING she can't do?!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.