Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Two Completely Random Thoughts

I finally made a good homemade pizza crust, but I think the secret isn't in the recipe but in the fact that I use semolina flour for part of the flour. The recipe calls for 2.5 cups of flour and I subbed the 1/2 cup with semolina - holy yum! I also dust with semolina instead of cornmeal. Total powerhouse grain! I buy mine by the pound at Sprouts - it's cheap and I will never be without it again.

I asked for a WiiFit for Mother's Day and I adore it! I feel like I get a pretty good workout! My favorite is the "running" feature where I can "run" for a few miles through a cute little park (it's really just bouncing in place, but it's better than nothing, right?). It's so much more fun than a treadmill and it makes me happy to be able to do it while I'm in my underwear and a sports bra in my living room underneath a ceiling fan. Jillian is on the Wii now - and I want that and the AE Sports trainer thing. I think this will be a good thing to take me through the hot, hot summer.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YAY! I love my Wii Fit... but let me give you a heads up! I was excited for Jillian to...spent the $50.00, and it's aweful. I ended up trading it in at Game Stop for something else...you might want to rent it from Blockbuster first to see if you like it!!! Let me know if you find any other great ones!