Just a few things that have kept me busy . . .
...I got straight A's again. This proves my parents theory that I am too hard on myself. When I was at BYU, I used to call and cry and say I was failing and then I would get a very respectable grade/GPA. My brothers, on the other hand, would call and say they were doing fine and then end up failing. It's all in the perspective, I guess.
...It's finally been hot enough to get in the pool. We spent yesterday afternoon in the coolness. I'm sure I'll be complaining in a month or so, but right now I LOVE the heat.
...I made a bunch of cool corsages for my mothers and mother-in-laws for Mother's Day. I learned how to do it on this website. My mommies loved them - and I made one for myself. This fine lady saw the one I wore to church and told me she loved it. I had to make her one, too! She posted on her very cool blog about it. Just thought you should know:).
Saturday, May 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Post a Comment