When I said "wish me luck," I kindof meant it. I came in under points this week, but I've felt a little off on my workouts and haven't been pushing myself as hard as I thought I should. I also have a very crazy thyroid - which makes it so I swell (retain water - whatever you want to call it) sometimes without any reason. I can gain and lose five pounds in the course of 24 hours!
I'm still on a "losing" streak - I just only lost .5 pounds this week. Not bad, just not as fulfilling as the last few weeks. I can't beat myself up over it. I'm sure I'll have more "bad" weeks. Not "bad," just not as good as I think I can do.
We're gearing up to go to the Grand Canyon - and hopefully that will mean some day hikes and some real working out. It usually also means late-night snacking and s'more's, too - but I hope I can handle it.
I'm going to work on my toes! I've earned it this week.
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It's so hard to keep everything even when you are working on losing weight. I feel like maintaining a good weight is a total balancing act. I'm always up a little, down a little. You are doing awesome, just keep at it, nice and slow, nice and even. :-) Hope this helps!
I can loose up to three pounds in 24 hours. Any one can. Some people weigh themselves and then can drink 16 oz of water and weigh yourself again and be 2 lbs heavier. You can also gain up to 5 lbs around the week of your period. Thats why its hard to tell if your making progress when you use weight as a measurement of success. I tried weight watchers and it didn't work for me. Not that I don't wish you the best. But I had to do it another way.
Post a Comment