My cute pantry just got cuter - mostly because of the amazing Shannon and her ability to cut out vinyl lettering. I asked her if she could do a big custom order (I had 24 PETE containers of wheat alone!!) and she gladly formatted and cut out massive amounts of vinyl. Thanks Shannon! What's not to love about a friend who has a vinyl shop and who is willing to do a custom order (I even had it hand delivered to me!!). I'm a lucky girl.
On a side note - when I told John that I wanted to do this to our pantry, he asked me why. I said because I think it would be cute. He told me that I should just write everything on the containers with a Sharpie. I told him that my pantry was cuter than a Sharpie. What do you think?
| A most impressive corner |
You should know what I think - I think it's awesome! If you ever come over to my house - you will now need to pay homage to my pantry. It rocks my socks!
10 comments:
It is a very cute pantry! I will probably be using this idea in our future pantry. Good job Steph!
Okay, that's just the cutest.
And John's remarks just illustrate that men should not be allowed to decide such things. A Sharpie. As if.
LOVE IT! You did amazing stephanie! I absolutely LOVE it! Way to go!!! And I was honored to cut it for you!
Hmmm, I just use a sharpie. This fact and a few others make me suspect perhaps I have elevated testosterone levels.
Gordjes (I actually saw it spelled that way on a license plate the other day!). I love organized pantries, and organized ANYTHING for that matter. A sharpie? Are you kidding me? You've heard it before..."just say no."
Oh man! I love that waaay too much!! My Pete containers have white printed labels...some have sharpie (sad). I wish I could re-do mine! Looks great!
I'm excited you use PET containers. I think they should get much more love than they do. Sadly, mine have Sharpie labels.
Love it Steph!
Wow everything's so orderly!
Just for the record I think I suggested that you use the label maker we already have. Like I use to label everything else in the house. Not a sharpie!!
Post a Comment