Here's the almost finished product. I'm very pleased with it.
The light in the room is incredible - even if you can't tell from my awful pictures.
Did you notice the chair? It started out like this. If you can't tell - it was originally a heinous lavender and silver mix. A badly done lavender and silver mix. Fresh coat of white paint and a lovely grey print and it's a whole new chair.
We had to put a taller seat on the chair because the cabinets are taller than a regular table/desk - but the height is actually perfect for cutting things out. I'm excited to start crafting in this room - I better start making some amazing things.
What should I do first?
Monday, February 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ooo I'm so jealous. I'd give my left arm for a room like that. But then it would be hard to craft with only one arm. Its lovely.
I'm in love with the blue!
Umm..first, I'm super jealous that you have an honest to goodness craft room! And I LOVE the blue and the chair! I hope you enjoy your craft room! :D
Post a Comment