I am being kept up at night by a squirmy interloper in my belly, I am tired and sore and it hurts to walk sometimes, but I am not complaining.
I sometimes make a nice supper for my family and my husband forgets to call and tell me he's running a little late, so I end up overcooking the perfect meal so that we can eat together as a family, but I am not complaining.
I sometimes run out of money in my wallet before I run out of ideas on what to use that money for, but I am not complaining.
On this day, 10 years ago, I promised myself that would look at my life and never take for granted the important things that are truly significant. That would be my God, my family, my covenants.
When you think about it that way - there is really nothing to complain about.
Sunday, September 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment