Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Sometimes it's tough

I haven't updated lately because all I feel like doing lately is complaining. I am just going to get it ALL out of my system and maybe I'll feel better.

I'm waddling. I am swollen. It hurts to sleep. It hurts to get out of a chair. Nothing fits anymore. I've gained too much weight. Nothing tastes good. Nothing tastes bad. The hospital won't schedule the c-section for when I want them to. I hate driving. I hate sitting. I don't mind laying down, but getting up sucks. I'm hot. I sweat in places nobody should sweat. The baby kicks me and wakes me up EVERY morning at about 3:00 a.m. I'm scared to work out, but I feel like my body needs some movement. I need to finish some projects before the baby is born, but all I want to do is watch Project Runway. Bending makes me ill. The name we've chosen for our child is a very popular puppy name (it's still a great name - we're just not 100% yet). I'm wearing my "fat" wedding ring. The other night, I cried because my wrists hurt and I thought I was going into septic shock. I'm too old to have a baby. I have to start buying diapers and I don't want to spend the money on them - but I either have to spend the money on the diapers or the water to wash the cloth ones. I'm sensitive. I'm a little crazy. I hate complaining when this is such an amazing blessing.

This wasn't as much fun as I thought it would be. I know I need to count my many blessings - I'll do it right after Project Runway.

8 more weeks to go - unless she comes earlier (did I tell you I hate not being able to plan this?).

3 comments:

Cathy said...

I think the last part of pregnancy is designed to make you WANT labor (or in your case surgery!) which otherwise no one would ever go through with even if they gave a prize at the end. Oh, they do give a prize. Hang in there, mom loves you.

Anonymous said...

I loved this post! :) I wish I could give you a big hug. Take care of yourself. :)

Clothing Blogs said...

Interesting blog

http://www.lenyg.com