Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas update

We had a fabulous Christmas. Auntie Meridith came here to celebrate with us and it made our Christmas so much more special. Here are a couple of highlights . . .

Matching jammies that mommy made - Annie loved that she and her sister matched . . . Zoe didn't much care.

Here's a hint of a smile that I was able to catch on camera. This is even after being stuffed in a stocking with a pink "My first Christmas" santa hat on. She's happy when she wants to be.
This is just proving she was in a stocking.
Another sweet smile from Zoe.

 . . . and then we get the real side of Zoe. She likes to be heard.

Just as a side note, I just weighed Zoe at the doctor's office and she was a whopping 8 pounds 5 ounces! She's got her grow on and we think there is a double chin coming in - officially in size 1 diapers (those newborns are pure awful to buy) and almost out of newborn clothes. It is truly amazing how fast she is growing.

For Christmas, Annie got a lot of stuff that she asked for, and some things that she didn't. Mommy and Daddy got some fun new toys, too. Mostly, we just enjoyed being a family of four for Christmas this year. It was a little surreal, but definately one of the best holidays we've ever had.

Merry Christmas to everyone!

1 comment:

loricjensen said...

You're all so beautiful! I'm so happy for you to be together and that Annie will always remember when her sister was born and that she'll love and cherish her. I'm so glad I got to read about it!