Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Two Months!!

I can't believe my baby girl is two months old!




Zoe is officially over 9 pounds now (crazy!), smiles a lot and is usually fun to have around. There have actually been a few times that she woke up happy - which is not usual. I think she's finally discovered that we're not out to get her, sometimes she's still not quite so sure.
She focuses a lot better now, holds her head up pretty well (still a little wobbly) and doesn't mind being put on her belly as much.  She consistently sleeps four to five hours a night and last night she slept a full EIGHT HOURS! Do you know what that means? Oh. My. Goodness. It means that she is capable of being a normal human being!! It also means I was soaking wet by the time she finally woke up, but I'm willing to put up with wonky nursing boobs in order for there to be a sleeping baby. I'm so excited.

She loves being outside and we've been trying our best to enjoy this amazing weather we've been having in Arizona. She also loves her sister . . .

. . . even though sometimes Annie isn't always the most gentle with her little sister. 

They are still really cute together and Annie really loves it when Zoe smiles at her. They are interacting with each other now, and I know it's only going to get better.

By the way - Annie is growing out her bangs, not becoming a rag-a-muffin. She decided she wanted to do it and I couldn't think of a reason why she shouldn't. She's still determined to have hair down to her bum so she can be like Rapunzel and we only fight a little bit about keeping it neat.

I dressed her up in her blessing outfit again, just to get some smiles. 



Yea for Zoe!



No comments: