Grandma and Grandpa came to visit and we went to the zoo.
 |
| Emus are a treat! |
 |
| Grandma, grandpa and Annie went to feed the giraffes - they have the longest tongues. |
 |
| Penguins!! In the desert! So cute. |
|
 |
| Annie's cute, but can you believe how cute that baby goat is? Seriously, I wanted to take it home with me. This proves that a baby anything would make me swoon. | | | | |
|
|
|
|
|
Did you see the outfit that Annie's wearing. She not only looks fabulous, but she also MADE that skirt. With the help of my amazing mother, Annie learned how to sew on the sewing machine. It was amazing to watch my mom and my daughter figure things out. She's worn the skirt to school a few times and it's fun to watch her tell everyone that she made it with her grandma. Annie is excited about new sewing projects and really wants to do a shirt. I guess I'm going to have to figure out some things on my own so that I can teach her what to do.
Here's just a few more pictures our cute little redhead.
And yes, I do realize that I said that we had a visit with Grandma and Grandpa and I only have a picture of my mother's arm (the pink one in the giraffe shot) in this entire blog post. It's because I didn't get any pictures of my parents. I'm such a bad photographer. I shouldn't be allowed to document anything. They were actually here. Promise.
No comments:
Post a Comment