Happy Birthday Rachel! We love you and we LOVE slurpees
In honor of your birthday we went to Target where their Icee's are a little more diminutive than the gas station I went to last year. This was important since I love me some frozen treat, but I also love me some weight loss.
The Target is about five miles away from our home and since Daddy was home, Annie and I went to Target by ourselves, held hands in the store and came home playing games like "who can get a brain freeze first?" and "how red is my tongue?"
She declared her cherry Icee awesome and I contend that my cherry Icee with a splash of Lime was a masterpiece.
Thanks for another reason to have a frosty treat - next year Zoe's getting in on the action. . .
Here she comes . . .
Friday, August 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment