Sunday, September 9, 2012

Zoe's Photo Bomb

I have cute redheaded babies. I figured I needed to take Zoe's 10 month picture when she's at her cutest - in the tub. She loves the tub and gets excited every time I turn on the faucet.
She is happiest when she is warm and wet. She will splash and play until the water turns cold.

This was a day that I decided to just cut up an avocado and let Zoe go at it on her own. The avocado won. I think we found avocado in her ear, on her forehead. This is why she gets a bath just about every day.


My good friend, Rebecca, made this pretty dress for Annie when she was about a year old. Zoe fits into it now and it was a fun experiment to see how similar Annie and Zoe look. From what I can see, Zoe's cheeks are a little more defined and their noses are different, but you can definitely tell they are sisters.

Annie at about a year old

No comments: