Friday, October 12, 2012

I know, I know

I'm a bad, bad blogger. I admit it. I've been terrible about recording things lately, and it's made me a little sad. It's not for lack of desire - I have a constant need to record and preserve my memories. I want to say that it is because I am so busy, but someone asked me what was new in my life and I just said "I'm keeping a baby alive," which takes a lot of time, but not near as much as I want to believe it does.

So here's a bunch of pictures for the five people who regularly come to my site and look around. I figure this will have to do for right now. 

11 months of amazingness. I just found her sitting up in her crib after her nap today - pretty soon she'll be crawling out and making me get a few more grey hairs. Right now, she's just cuter than anything. She loves pat-a-cake, smiling, taking off her headbands, crawling on her belly so that she gets dirty by the end of the day and eating everything in sight.




Annie loves to read to Zoe and Zoe loves, loves, loves being read to by Annie. This time, it started out very civil, but ended up a little discombobulated. 




Annie has a big project due next Wednesday that involved a craft project. She loved being able to use all my craft supplies and papers. It's projects like this that help her to be a little more independent and a little more focused. I wish all of her homework was like this.



1 comment:

Cathy said...

I love Annie's hair. I think it's the first pict you've shown. What's the project? Hair Samples?