After her Daddy playfully swatted the back of her head. . .
Annie: Daddy, you just gave my head a "five."
After her grandmother put a tiny bit of makeup on a curious Annie . . .
Annie: Look Mommy! I have eyebrows!
In the car with the radio turned on . . .
Me: Do you want to dance?
Annie: Sure - turn the music on (there was a commercial, not music).
Me: The music is already on, you just need to dance in your seat when the music comes on again.
Annie: OK, but I want Jingle Bells.
Me: We don't get to choose what is on the radio, and since it's not Christmas anymore, we probably won't hear Jingle Bells.
Annie: Then I don't want to dance.
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Stephanie! I love your blog! It's so cute! Aren't the things that kids say so hillarious!?
kids say the darndest things! annie sounds adorable!
i just joined the DB this month too, just checking out everyone else's blogs, wanted to say hello :)
Post a Comment