Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Leaving the building

Ashley came into my house at about midnight last night and left before 8:00 this morning. Remarkably, we were able to spend an hour or so visiting while I made her and her 6 friends breakfast on their way to Estrella War.

I also got to meet Andrew, of whom I wholeheartedly approve of. Before he went to bed, he said something to the effect of "those crazy Utah people." John said that "anyone who thinks people in Utah are weird has to be alright." I tend to agree.

In the short time I spent with him, I learned a couple of things about him (didn't know I was watching, did ya?). He really loves my sister and speaks kindly of her and to her. They seem to have fun together (which I think is one of the most important things in a marriage.) He was willing to have a pillow fight with Annie - which at 7:30 in the morning, took more energy than I was willing to expend.

There is a chance we'll see them again on their way out of town - I hope they come so we can spend some real time together!

1 comment:

Shawn said...

That sounds interesting! Hey I had a great time on Valentines Day! Thanks again for putting that together!