. . but only because I haven't bought a lot of albums in my life!
I very good friend made up this tag so I feel obligated to tell you how un-cool I am.
Last 5 books you've read.
(she said no cookbooks, but I go through cookbooks like I go through novels)
Suite Francaise by Irene Nemirovsky
Pillars of Earth by Ron Follett
Currently going through the works of Roald Dahl (reading outloud to Annie)
Smoke, Mirrors and Murder, and other true cases by Ann Rule
The Giver by Louis Lowry (reread - but that still counts right?
Books on your "to read" list
Breaking Dawn, Stephenie Meyer
The Host, Stephenie Meyer
Whatever my book club decides on
The new one out by Jan Karon
Last 5 albums you've bought
(for those of us who still buy albums)
I haven't bought an album for me in at least 5 years.
I have bought a couple of "fun" kid CD's for Annie - and a couple of Christmas CD's.
5 Greatest/most influential albums you've ever heard
(not "stuck on a desert island," but music that changed things for you)
Here come the ABC's by They Might be Giants - makes learning fun!
Barenaked Holidays by The Barenaked Ladies - fun dancey dance Christmas music (with a coupla Hanukkah songs mixed in for good measure).
I can't think of anything else.
I know, I'm lame.
OK, Tag. You're it.
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i love you anyway. besides, coolness is so passe. mommyness is where it's at.
Post a Comment