Our life is pretty normal. Wake up, laundry, play with toys, clean up the toys,swim, make meals, bathe, bed. Because of the awful gas prices, I don't like to get much out of our neighborhood (which makes it so I don't buy anything!). It just means we get to swim in our pool more.
I just spent a lovely morning with two other lovely ladies and their children in my pool. We then had a gourmet lunch of boxed macaroni (hey, no judgement! Everyone likes it and it's cheap and easy) and watermelon. I have eaten my weight in watermelon in the past couple of days. I am in love with the cold, watery, sticky, goodness of it.
It's been so nice this past couple of days. I'm really glad to be home to enjoy it all.
Friday, May 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment