Sunday, June 29, 2008

More Annie quotes


After drinking a glass of water . . .

"I have a water mustache!"

After coming into my room at 4:00 in the morning - and after I shouted at her to go back to bed . . .

Annie: "But Mommy, I need to go potty."
Me: "Go potty then!"
Annie: crying "I just woke you up to tell you I need to go potty."
Me: "Go potty!"
Annie: crying more "I don't want to go back to bed, I want to go potty."
Me: "GO POTTY!"
Annie: finally on the potty, a little whimpery "I just wanted to go potty."

6 comments:

Patti said...

Thanks for leaving me your link. Your little Annie is a cute girl. As for your father's quote or implication, it was pretty much word for word, spoken as I wrote it but in first person. We were at a ward picnic-type event under a canopy covering picnic tables when he said it. It didn't win him big points with me. Glad to reconnect with you!

Heidi said...

That's such a cute pic of her!

Les said...

I just found your blog. Hope you don't mind if I visit! We sure miss the Lake Pleasant Ward!

And I died laughing reading this because it is SO familiar. That is Regan to a T!

Leslie Oliver

Stephanie said...

For those of you who are not me - Patti is the cool mother of my former boyfriend, Sam. I guess Dad threatened Sam's life with his multiple firearms. Sam was (I'm sure is still) a great guy... Dad's just a little protective of his girls.

And Ky, I think you're right. I believe both of our husbands were threatened the same way.

You think that's why Sam broke up with me?? Ohhhh the angst.

Stephanie said...

And Leslie!!

I've been lurking on your blog for about a week. I love that you're here!

I'll leave a comment the next time I go so that you know we still love ya!

Shawn said...

How cute! Don't kids say the cutest things!