Thursday, October 2, 2008

Happy Birthday sweetheart

Thirty-three years ago today, John came into this world. He has been my favorite guy for over 10 years now and Annie's favorite guy since she was able to smile.

For four weeks out of every year, he's a year older than me. The rest of the time, he's only four weeks older than me.

We had a small little celebration with cheesecake and 33 candles. He bought his birthday/Christmas present a couple of weeks ago at a gun show, so we gave him something small to open on his birthday. I took Annie to the store yesterday to pick something out for Daddy. She, with my help, picked out a box of clay pigeons for shooting. In the store she asked me "Are they alive or dead?" I told her that clay pigeons are like little clay plates that Daddy shoots. I don't think that she actually believed me until Daddy opened the box and showed her what they looked like.

Daddy loved his present and we love having him around.

Happy Birthday.

No comments: