Thursday, October 23, 2008

Soccer update

Look at my cute little monster on her first game day. Even if she did have a tummyache for most of the game, she said she had fun and she can't wait for the next game (which will be in a few weeks).

I love that John caught this moment on film. Here's Annie being a part of a team of little people - acting exactly their age.


This is a picture of our good friend Jaden, who is on Annie's team. He lives down the street from us and he is all boy. I love how he is asserting his masculinity in this picture.


I don't know why I like this picture so much. I can tell that she is concentrating hard on something and the tummyache is probably starting to come on.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow you guys are just starting and we've just wrapped up our season of coarse it could be because we have a chance of snow on sat.. hmmm.. she's a cutie forsure!!!