Have you heard of the BOB books? O.K. - here's how they suck you in . . .
You buy them at the recommendation of a friend. They cost $17 at Borders. You take them home and show them to your 5 year old. She looks at the books, opens one of them up and starts to read it. ALL BY HERSELF. Then she begs to look at another one so she can read it. By the time she gets bored with the first set, you've already ordered three more sets from Amazon (because it's cheaper than going to Borders).
My kid's a reader.
Mwwwaaaahahaaaaa.
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YAY! I don't know how I came across your blog, but I used to be in the Easley Moms Club w/ you. My daughter's name is Maddy. We were at a couple recipe swaps together. Anyhow, I just want to say that I love Bob too! LOL! I taught Maddy to read out of the "Teach Your Child To Read In 100 Easy Lessons" and the BOB books go hand in hand with them. They are great! She'll definitely be one step ahead in her class! ; )
There is no going back now!!
Post a Comment