I've decided to go to grad school. I want to mold young minds (cough, gag, spew) and get a master's degree in education. I just decided this a few weeks ago.
I may have decided a little too late.
It's my hope that I haven't decided too late. I hope that people will want to throw money at me in the hopes that I will eventually pay it off. I hope I can start school in August. It is my hope that all of my forms and transcripts and doo-dads will get into Arizona State University's grubby little hands before the deadline. I hope my statement of desire isn't too schmaltzy. I hope my five year hiatus from work doesn't glare too much. I hope I love school again. I hope I'm not biting off too much. I hope that I still get to volunteer in Annie's Kindergarten classroom. I hope that it's everything I want it to be.
Along with all that hope, I still hope I get pregnant. I really feel this is my time to go back to school, but maybe it's my time to have a baby, too? I don't know. I'm still determined to be happy and still hoping that my life will be good either way the wind's blow. I may be hoping for way too much . . .
I hope I'm not. . .
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Steph, I love you I love you I love you. I have thought about going back to school with Ethan starting kindergarten and I am praying in the meantime to get pregnant. Why, oh why, do you have to live in Arizona and not next door to me. And oh, ASU...I love that school. I tracted those family housing apartments often. The campus reminds me of UGA.
good for you!!! good luck with it all
luv and hugs
Ky
This is the beauty of hope...you can never have too much of it. And these are all great things to hope for. I hope you get everything you want.
Things will come to you. They may not be the things you set out to bring to yourself, but things will come to you if you go looking for them.
good luck! very exciting!
Post a Comment