Here's her teacher, Miss Green.

She sat in her desk and was ready to learn!

I took her to school but she rode the bus home - she said it was her favorite part of the day!

I, on the other hand, was watching the clock waiting for 3:30 to roll around so I could go and pick up my baby from the bus stop. I was proud of myself for not crying. It really was a happy day!
I'm glad she had such a good day - and I'm glad to know I only have to do this for a couple more weeks until my school starts!
3 comments:
What a beautiful girl and you're such a good mom. Take Care~
I cannot believe she is old enough to be going to school. Where has the time gone? Every day gets easier and then you wonder what the biggie was for sending them to school. Haha. She is so cute and growing up fast.
ha! I cried when Paul went to Kinder. When Eli goes, I will have a party. I'm so cold-hearted.
Post a Comment