And then I opened it up and the GLITTER happened. I only say GLITTER in allcaps because it deserves to be treated like a curse word. GLITTER, especially the really fine Martha GLITTER, should be banned. I was neat and tidy about it and I still have GLITTER in my nostrils, under my fingernails and (even after sweeping and wiping things down with a damp cloth) on my table and floor.
Auuuggh. At least I have a pretty wreath, right?
Somebody please remind me that cheap GLITTER is still GLITTER. I don't think my sanity can take anymore GLITTER!
Oh GLITTER!
3 comments:
About 2 years ago a girl in the other ward that meets in my building showed up to church wearing her prom dress that was covered in glitter. She went to choir practice and sat on the bench in the choir loft in the exact same spot where I sit every Sunday when not sitting at the organ. I would just change spot except that the glitter has spread out over the entire bench, even after several cleanings. Which means that every Sunday after Sacrament meeting I have a shimmery bum.
I remember an Ellen episode where she had discussed things that had to go and GLITTER was one of them. Your post made me think back to that episode. Good luck!
I laughed out loud at the GLITTER up your nose! HAHA so true, it gets everywhere!!
Post a Comment