Me: Don't you want to eat this green pepper? It's so yummy.
Annie: No. I think it looks weird.
Me: If you eat this green pepper, you'll become a superhero!
Annie: Oh, alright.
Annie: Crunch, crunch, "Mmmmm, yummy. I love green peppers!"
A few days later . . .
Annie: I don't want to eat my cauliflower.
Me: Cauliflower is so yummy, especially the way that I make it!
Annie: No, I don't like it.
Me: It will make you a superhero!
Annie: I'm already a superhero - I ate the green peppers!
Me: Sigh.
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I couldn't get mine to eat cauliflower, either. So I ate it all. Which I totally didn't mind. Yummers.
Brian says, "That's what you get for lying to your kids!". My thought: kids are smart, you can't trick them twice. Carl use to try anything, but now he is a picky eater. I keep telling him I want my "old" eater back.
Post a Comment