Monday, November 16, 2009

Ugly and cute

Here's a cute picture of our Annie. It's her school picture. It was a good hair day - and very indicative of Kindergarten, don't you think?


Now here are some ugly pictures, both in context and photo quality, but they were taken today, moments after she lost her very first tooth.



It was a busy morning and we were running late, so I will have to take better pictures later . . . but we still made it to the bus on time!

We are going to be writing a letter to the tooth fairy after Annie gets home from school today. I have been informed that it will say the following: "Dear Tooth Fairy, Annie lost a tooth. She pulled it out all by herself. Please leave money." I will help Annie write this and then I will help her tuck it under her pillow.

This is a big deal - a big, big deal.

Now - what does the tooth fairy do with those teeth? Yuck.

1 comment:

Patti said...

I still have one of Danny's baby teeth. I guess that would make it about 20 years ago that it was pulled out. It just sits in an envelope in my craft closet, doing nothing.