Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I didn't fall off the face of the planet

I'm here, just barely.

I went away to have Thanksgiving and a lovely visit with my in-laws. They are beautiful people who make delicious turkey and we've never had major drama around the dinner table - all good things! We also spent Friday after Thanksgiving in every store imaginable - and we got some fantastic deals! I heart Black Friday, even if it means I have to get up at the crack of dawn and risk my life for 40% off of video games. I also love that after Black Friday, I am mostly done with Christmas shopping. I have a couple more things to get (stocking stuffers always allude me until the very end) but mostly I have everything I could ever want, plus a couple of things I didn't know that I wanted until they went on sale.

Then I came home to DREADED RESEARCH PAPER PROJECT FROM THE BAD PLACE and totally sequestered myself into the office and typed until my fingers bled. Well, not really bled - but they did shout from exhaustion. Didn't you know that fingers could shout? They can!

I am now in the blissful state of almost-doneness from the DRPPFTBP and I just need to put in a couple more hours of editing to make it perfect and worthy of the "A" that I really want to get in this class.

So, if you can put up with me not updating for a few more days - I promise I will take some pictures of the cuteness that is my daughter and possibly some pictures of my newly painted living areas/dining room. You just have to be patient, that's all. I know it's hard.

I'll give you a treat if you're good!

2 comments:

Suzee said...

Ooooh goody. I love treats.

ESC said...

Good luck with your paper. I loved your toothfairy...so cute.