Tuesday, December 8, 2009

It's all in the research

I'm doing another %&*^#@ paper. And now I'm taking a break.

It's only because my %&*^#@ paper has to do with recess, and in part of my research I learned that children and adults do better when they give themselves a time to take a break.

So I'm taking a break and updating my blog.

I shouldn't take very long - they said 10-15 minutes for every hour of work should be sufficient. I would rather sit by our beautiful Christmas tree and watch "Big Bang Theory" with a grilled cheese sandwich and a box of cheese nips, but that's not going to happen.

This is just a little break. A small, tiny, distraction so that I can get back to my paper and get the A in the class. Right now, even if I didn't turn in this paper, I would get a C. The C is tempting, but I'm so close to the A that I can't turn back now. I'm determined to get it done by tomorrow.

I've got to get back to work now.

Really. I have to.

Thanks for breaking with me.

No comments: