I've been busy. You've heard it before, but it's true. School, internship and the new addition of piano lessons for Annie have made it virtually impossible to tell this blog about the minutiae of life. We're good though.
Did I tell you about how John saved us a gazillion dollars? He learned how to change my alternator on my car from a book . . . and then went and did it. My car was dead and he raised it up and made-th it run. Yep, I married well. I love that he doesn't mind getting his hands dirty. I love that man.
Did I tell you I finally feel like I have mastered my grandmother's/mother's roll recipe? I even had someone from John's work come and see me make them because he liked them so much. It was a nice feeling. I love that I feel confident with yeast.
I realize I haven't been updating much lately, but I promise there is a lot going on. There is a lot to love in this world, and I have to admit that sometimes I need a good, firm reminder of it.
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ok rub it in that you feel confident with yeast.. I freely admit that I am yeast impared.. I said that to someone once and they said Oh you have Jaradia? (yeast allergy).. I told them I wish! at least i'd have and excuse!!! maybe I need to come watch you too! big HUGs!
I am also a little afraid of saccharomyces. I'm not planning on tackling that fear anytime soon, but I'm glad you are cracking the whip on it.
And yes, there is much to love and be content with. I need frequent reminders as well.
Post a Comment