Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

I love this season. It starts with my anniversary - which usually lands on the first day of Spring. Every year, I always give myself a chance to reflect on how we began our lives together on the first day of my favorite season. I love that we chose the day we chose - even if we did choose it for very practical reasons. I love the daffodils and the daisies. I love the green (even in Arizona) and the beginning-ness of everything.

To me, Easter is another reminder of the beauty of Spring. The beauty of beginnings. The beauty of beautiful. I love that I can celebrate Jesus with spring-colored eggs and chocolate bunnies. I love that I can be uplifted in my testimony of the Savior by thinking about His atonement.

I love Spring and everything it represents and gives me in my life. I only wish I could grow these as good as my amazing mother . . .

2 comments:

Kitty Smith said...

What a happy and uplifting post! I love Easter too, for all the reasons you listed. China is gorgeous right now, with blossoms everywhere you look. Thanks for sharing your daffodil picture and thanks for a sweet post!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.