Saturday, April 24, 2010

Next week . . .

Classes, big project due (haven't started yet), internship wrap-up and write-up.

Volunteering in Annie's classroom on Tuesday, volunteering at Annie's school for testing on Monday, possible volunteering for book fair on Wednesday.

Make bread.

Annie's birthday party on Saturday, need to make a pinata, need to make a cake, finalize the menu and buy food, finish 10 tu-tus, make a birthday t-shirt for Annie, create a hair-dressing space, get some hairspray. I'm sure I'm forgetting something.

Hoping to get everything done so I can "get my craft on" for Friday night - which means cleaning up craft space and getting something ready to craft.

Is that all? Writing it all down actually makes it seem less daunting. I hope to be able to get it all done without going too crazy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
colleeeen said...

You're MAKING a pinata. Eres mas loca que yo.