When you have lovely friends, sometimes those lovely friends ask you to do favors for them. Shannon is one of those lovely friends that I would do anything for, so when she asked me to fill in for her blog while she moves her family to Washington, I told her I would.
Even thought it is Washington and not Arizona (sniff, sniff) - I am so happy for this new adventure in her life. Shannon is one of the most inventive, giving and artistic people I have ever met. I wish we were still neighbors . . . sigh.
Head on over to Shannon Makes Stuff - she's got a lot of really cool tutorials and a fun shop (that is currently closed since she is in transition right now).
Good luck with the move Shannon! Love you!
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment