Have you seen the cool things that people have been doing with their babies? There are examples here and here from people who are much more talented and dedicated than I am. But since I have a baby and I have a camera, I thought it would be worth it to do the monthly thing. I decided on using 12X12 sheets of scrapbooking paper because I figure I could always find something holiday/season appropriate and I can write the number directly on it. It will be a good "size" indicator, too.
Here's my first attempt. Zoe's hasn't been too happy today, so I had to take a mad shot.
What do you think?
Friday, December 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think it will be a classic to have her "mad" on her month one pic. Hopefully it won't be a tradition for every month.
Post a Comment