Thursday, April 5, 2012

The Greats!

I was a lucky girl. I knew and was known and loved by all four of my great-grandmothers. I also knew one of my great-grandfathers. When you have young parents who had young parents, things like this tend to happen, and I couldn't be more grateful for the time I had with my great-grandmothers.

Now my daughters have all of their great-grandmothers (and one great-grandpa) that they are privileged to get to know. We have been to visit three of them, and the fourth we will see in a couple of months.
Great Grandma Stempinski - Grammy. We get to see her a lot since she lives 10 minutes away in Surprise.

Great-grandma Livingston - she was in seventh heaven with Zoe - and Zoe loved all the attention from her.

)
Great-grandpa Livingston - I wanted this picture specifically because Zoe was born on Grandpa's birthday (81 years apart exactly). What a legacy he gives to my sweet girl. They just moved to California, so we will get to see them more often now.

Here's a picture to prove I have another daughter.

Great-grandma Franck. She loved visiting with Zoe, too, and Zoe was very animated and talkative with her.

And just because this is such a cute picture - here is Zoe with her great-aunt Bonny. She was in town for a little while and we got to meet up with her. 

No comments: