Snickerdoodles are magical. I had to make them today. I didn't have any other choice.
And by the way, I once had a person tell me they liked snickerdoodles, but only if you didn't put cream of tartar in them. If you don't like the cream of tartar in snickerdoodles, you don't like snickerdoodles - you like sugar cookies rolled in cinnamon and sugar. End of rant.
In other news. Guess who is our newest eater?
Mmmm hmmm. That's right. She's rockin' the rice cereal. Loving it so far.
And just because I love you - I thought I would show you a video (plus I just figured out how to post videos). This was right after she had the worlds biggest laughing fit and we were trying to get her to giggle on cue. Didn't quite work but you can see she's happy.
2 comments:
I just made snickerdoodles too!!! my fam likes them with White Chocolate chips but i'm not completely sold on the deal...
Yeah.. this REALLY made me want snickerdoodles! So much for my resolve to not consume massive amounts of sweets during the pregnancy! ;)
Post a Comment