#1 John and I were actually discussing something rather important at the dinner table and we both look at Annie and start laughing. Why? She was using one hand to open her mouth up and the other hand (with a fork)shoving in the Macaroni noodles. She thought this was an appropriate way to eat her dinner. We couldn't stop laughing.
#2 After church this past Sunday, we talked to her about what her lesson was about. We had a good idea on what it was about because she brought home a paper bag puppet that said "If I can say hippopotamus, I can say 'I'm Sorry.'" It was cute. So we had her say hippopotamus and then I asked her when she needs to say "I'm Sorry." Her answer? "After mommy spanks my bottom." I'm sure she told her Sunbeam teacher that, too. I'm pretty sure her Sunbeam teachers know more about our family than they want.
That's all the crazy I can think of right now. Preschool is starting up again next week and we'll be crazy busy again.
I'm sure I'll have more anecdotes once that starts.
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment