I did the challenge and I have gorgeous pictures that I will have to wait to post until tomorrow. I am currently out of state, so you're just going to have to wait on the luciousness.
I was throwing a baby shower for my good friend and I just didn't want to do a cake, so when the eclairs came up for the DB challenge, I was stoked. I decided to do minis, and I decided to do a ton of them. I ended up with over 80 puffy delightful pate choux lovlies. Half filled with chocolate cream and half with vanilla. I put the chocolate ganache on top and "voila" a beautiful cream puff was born. I cheated on the filling a little - I used cool whip (I thought it would hold up better to sitting out for a couple of hours) and chocolate pudding. They were hits.
I know you can't wait to see the pictures! I'll get them up tomorrow.
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment