Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Dearest Annie,

I know that sometimes it just stinks being an only child. You have to set the table and clear the table and even wipe the table. And when your room gets messy or there is crayon on the walls, your Mom doesn't believe you when you say that Daddy did it. It must be difficult sometimes, but I hope this Easter makes up for it . . .

Sometimes, I feel an intense urge to buy every cool looking candy on the planet. So much candy that it won't even fit in your basket . . . along with a cool bug catcher (because I knows how much you love bugs). I also checked in on your dyed eggs. Wow - you sure did get to dye a lot of eggs!! All by yourself. That must have been fun to not have to fight over the little egg spoon!

And how did you like the little scavenger hunt I took you on this morning? It was true genius (if I do say so myself). I put the clues in plastic eggs and took you all around the house. You finished by revealing the basket underneath the couch cushions. You just can't do that when there are a bunch of kids in the house, it just gets too confusing. I'm glad you liked it.

So here's to only having to share your candy with your parents!

Love,
The Easter Bunny

No comments: