I put this on facebook, too - but I thought I would share with you the amazingly healthy breakfast that I gave my daughter this morning.
First and fourth layer - A slice of whole grain bread that I lovingly made myself from wheat that I ground myself.
Second layer - A little crunchy, natural peanut butter. No sugar added. I make sure not to put too much.
Third layer - A bright, sparkly, unnaturally flavored and pink colored Peep (or as Annie calls them "Cheep").
What kind of mother am I?
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The peep makes it posible to gag down that natural peanut butter garbage you're trying to feed her. Seriously, give me my high fat, high sugar, Skippy! lol
Whole grains.
Peanut butter=protein.
Peep? Hmmm...that like having syrup on pancakes. Nothing wrong with it. Sounds healthy to me.
you are a fabu mom, that's what. hmmm. peeps on toast. we may try that tonight.
Post a Comment