I am a fan of food storage. My church recommends we keep a year's supply of basic foods and a three month supply of "normal" food to have on hand. I have found a lot of peace while keeping up with my food storage. I hope to never have a real need for all that food, but it's nice to know that we will always have something to eat.
I've been admiring these organizational systems for a while. In Utah, you can buy them in the local Costco along with cheap, beautiful, whole wheat that's already in a bucket. Besides my beautiful nephew, Will, these shelving units are the only reason I tolerate Utah.
The good thing is that you don't have to live in Utah to get these beautiful things, and the better news is that they are having a cool give away right now. Just click here and do what they say.
If you win, thank me profusely by letting me stroke it and tell it bedtime stories.
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Severly harsh comments towards Utah, I'd say! You already know I have what you want in my basement! I love it!
Okay, big Stister, I know you're jealous that when the Second Coming happens, you will have to watch from the cheap seats, you know, in Arizona, but come on, why all the Utah hate? Just move to Zion where the pure-in-heart live. I have a lot of respect for you and anyone else who chooses to live in the Mission Field.
--Tongue planted firmly in cheak--
oh know if your in the "cheap seats" where does that make my seats??? don't apologize it was a cute post!!!
luv ya and hugs to ya..
you can come to my house and resolve any amount of sybling fights to get your fill.. I know it doesn't "fill" your need but your welcome anytime hope you know it!!!
hugs
me
Post a Comment